:: Re: [Dng] Another logo suggestion
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jim Murphy
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Another logo suggestion
Ok - that didn't work, even thought I currently have 2 tabs open with
those addresses
right now and I can see them both plane as day - tested links after I
sent my reply and
I get an access denied message. Must have to follow the links from
Marcel's original
posts directly which worked fine - at least for me. Trying to save
the images only
creates an empty .png file. I guess some kind of protection I hadn't
run into before.