:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Un-reverse bitcoin…
Página Principal
Autor: Eric Voskuil
Para: libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Un-reverse bitcoin_hash in memory
This is now complete.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Voskuil [mailto:eric@voskuil.org]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 12:12 PM
To: libbitcoin@???; William Swanson

After much discussion with William I agree that we should take this
change. Now that the pull request is down to one simple commit that
isolates this issue, it's a simple change. The outcome of the change is
definitely an improvement. Instead of reversals all over the code base
we will have them isolated to two lines of code, the encode and decode
functions. This ensures that proper textual serializations will match
expectations.

The only downside is the subtleness of the break. However this follows
some significant breaks in the version2 branch, such as complete removal
of the blockchain and node implementations, as well as more subtle
changes. So in our opinion this is the time to do it. If there are no
objections by the end of the day I'll merge this then.