:: Re: [Dng] Lennart says Devuan is go…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Svante Signell
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [Dng] Lennart says Devuan is going nowhere and will fail, decrys anonymity
Hello,

Very nicely written, especially about abandoning portability and POSIX
compatibility as well as UNIX philosophy. Examples are dbus and systemd.
Can you write this down somewhere, in devuan/elsewhere, so it can be
linked to? It might be useful to spread the word about this :-)

Thanks,
from a (currently Debian) GNU/Hurd porter