:: Re: [Dng] ♀ Talking about diversity…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Vlad
Aan: Jim Murphy, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] ♀ Talking about diversity...
Can we stop with the off-topic stuff, we all know how Foss and distro maintenance projects should work, e.g. we should take all help we can get, from anyone or anything that is willing to contribute and follow our philosophy of freedom and openness, even if that anything is a six-limbed centaur from Sigma Draconis, I do not know about you people, but I judge other participants on the basis of their behaviour and contributions, and on nothing else, IMO that has always been the right FOSS way of doing things.
We are a young and still small project, more contributors will come, but only if our organization and core distro are good enough to entice them into helping out in various ways, be it coding, package maintenance, or dealing with other stuff, like writing documentation, or answering help requests and bug reports.