著者: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
題目: [unSYSTEM] skeins of history, symbols of a new time
“There’s more of us than them. Even if it takes migrating to mesh
networks built upon individual users’ mobile phones, we will have our
way,” says ChemicalLiberty, a UK vendor on Evolution. “The Internet has
provided a means for the oppressed masses to break the reign of the
ruling class. The consequences will happen faster than anyone dares
predict.”
http://uk.businessinsider.com/business-is-booming-again-in-the-dark-online-drug-market-2014-12?r=US

"Revealed: how the wealth gap holds back economic growth
OECD report rejects trickle-down economics, noting ‘sizeable and
statistically negative impact’ of income inequality"
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/dec/09/revealed-wealth-gap-oecd-report?CMP=twt_gu

"I see a link between the Rojava experiment and American conservatism.
You must understand what American conservatives are about. They like
small government and small business. Since the US Civil War, the federal
government has been concentrating power, to the dismay of purists. Apos'
municipal confederalism sounds very much like how America was founded in
the early 1600s. America was also a response to a new civilization. The
culture of the Protestant Reformation changed the behavior of
individuals in a way that had never been seen before in the history of
the world. For the first time, educated, upper class men could not only
work with their hands, they were obligated to. I see parallels to the
Paris Commune of 1871. At the time it was probably only viewed by
reporters as a military phenomena. It took someone like Karl Marx to see
the meaning and significance of it. There is a book waiting to be
written, along the lines of Ten Days That Shook the World."
http://basnews.com/en/opinion/2014/12/02/equality-in-rojava-illustrated-with-guns-and-not-ideals/

"I didn't really have any other ambitions. I just wanted to live a free
life, as a woman, (to) be able to see our reality, and have our rights
and just live," INSIDE KOBANI: Kurdish women on the frontline
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/edb5168dcc114298b7d231ba9d266ca6/inside-kobani-kurdish-women-frontline