:: Re: [Dng] Jessie without systemd
Página Principal
Autor: Dragan FOSS
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Jessie without systemd
Sorry for bad formating in initial message..correct message is as follows ;)

-----------
Hello Devuan people :)
My name is Dragan, from Serbia, and i would like to present our TRIOS GNU/Linux distro based on Debian Jessie, without systemd.

Full xfce desktop, lightdm display manager, OpenRC init etc ... and not a single package from "aliend factory" ;)
Pure debian distro, with our settings.

Our repository(*):
http://mirror.org.rs
-----------
wget -qO - http://mirror.org.rs/mirror.org.rs.gpg.key | apt-key add -
echo "deb http://mirror.org.rs/trios/ mia main non-systemd" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/trios-non-systemd.list
-----------
(*)Big THANKS to Mr. Adam Borowski for taking the time to make this possible :)

Our forum:
http://www.foss.rs

thread about non-systemd TRIOS, with some screenshots and terminal output
http://www.foss.rs/topic/3015-trios-a4sa-i-bez-systemd

Unfortunately, for now only in Serbian, but I hope there will be more members
from other countries, so that we can also write in English.

In the next few days we will publish full live iso version, with our custom installer.
In the meantime, you can try the previous version(systemd-only)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensourcesrbija-trios

Regards, and welcome to the free world

Dragan