:: Re: [Dng] Release Names
Top Pagina
Auteur: Archangel Amael
Aan: hellekin
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Release Names
Perhaps something along the lines of the renaissance, considering that
Devuan may be seen as a rebirth of Debian?
Perhaps named after a popular figure of the Renaissance, ala Galileo
Galilei? Or perhaps some of the artists, da Messina, Bosch, or
perhaps using some of the characters from Shakespeare's plays, Troilus
and Cressida for instance. Although I too am partial to the generic
numbering scheme.

Cheers

PS. Sorry for the double mail to your account Hellekin :)