:: [Dng] DWN Collaboration [Was: Re: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Noel Torres
A: dng
Assumptes vells: Re: [Dng] Devuan Weekly News II
Assumpte: [Dng] DWN Collaboration [Was: Re: Devuan Weekly News II]
On Tuesday, 9 de December de 2014 05:00:58 Gordon Haverland escribió:
> On Tue, 09 Dec 2014 01:41:10 -0300
>
> hellekin <hellekin@???> wrote:
> > On 12/09/2014 12:54 AM, Noel Torres wrote:
> > > Hi all, and welcome to Devuan Weekly News II. Another monday night,
> > > another sleepless night to compile all the threads for your benefit.
> >
> > *** Thank you for doing this!
> >
> > > More hands are needed on DWN if I want to sleep :D
> >
> > *** How are you working on it? How do you envision collaboration?
>
> I am interested as well. As long as you don't bring the right to bear
> arms into things (thanks hellekin).
>
> Gord

Thanks hellekin and Gord

What I do is to read (and sometimes answer) the list during the week, and on
Monday nights (Europe time here), I read it all again since last monday, by
threads, and resume each complete thread in a simple sentence. Ok, sometimes I
do not manage to make it simple ;)

So any prospective DWN collaborator may help with that, or by looking at other
sources of information, like Devuan in the press, Devuan in the social media,
Interesting bits from Debian, resumes from IRC, etc.

Tons of work to be done!

Thanks

P.S. Bears do not need any right to bear arms in their right arms. Their claws
can be clawed into any honey, during a honeymoon.