:: Re: [Dng] Lennart says Devuan is go…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Martinx - ジェームズ
Cc: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Lennart says Devuan is going nowhere and will fail, decrys anonymity
On 9 December 2014 at 16:17, Vlad <2389vbl@???> wrote:
> Who cares, we should follow his example though and ignore anything he says,
> like he ignores any criticism of systemd.
>

> On December 9, 2014 7:41:55 PM EET, t.j.duchene@??? wrote:
>>

>> Frankly, who cares what Mr. Poettering thinks? The universe is a big
>> place and if he has space issues, that’s his problem. It’s my personal
>> opinion that he takes every criticism of systemd as a personal affront.
>> Perhaps he is entitled to, he has taken a lot of crap in the past. So of it
>> was justified, some not. One thing I will say in his defense is that in my
>> opinion, non-programmers have no right to criticize his work. People need to
>> learn what they are talking about before they open their mouths. If end
>> users have a problem with systemd, they should go after the distribution
>> maker, not Lennart. He didn’t make them use systemd, they chose it.
>>
>> While there is no excuse for treating people poorly - even Lennart
>> Poettering - it is a fact that opensource is an ugly community at times,
>> driven by egos and personal opinion. He knows this. If it bothers him so
>> much, perhaps he should simply not respond to it. Don’t feed the troll.

Who is this Poettering? Mr. Harry Potter and its magic wand? \o/

For real, systemd is going nowhere and will fail. Since it already
_is_ a total failure by design.

I think I got it, he is trying to be someone like Linus but, he have
no skills, or background, or history, or good code, to be someone
relevant / important.

Lennart have the following problem (at least): Inferiority complex.

/ignore Lennart