:: Re: [Dng] Bear arms was, Devuan Wee…
Top Pagina
Auteur: hellekin
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Bear arms was, Devuan Weekly News II
On 12/09/2014 01:20 AM, Gordon Haverland wrote:

> I am involved in how to get mankind (permanently) to the Moon. I can
> remember a posting about a lunar constitution, and the right of all
> occupants to bear arms (written by someone from the USA). If you are
> living in a vacuum, a single stray shot from a gun can kill everybody.
> Under those circumstances, I don't believe the right to bear arms makes
> sense.

*** Isn't Space (out of Earth atmosphere) internationally reserved for
peaceful and non-national activity? That's pretty interesting in
itself, that warmongers decide that the only place where you cannot
fight is where you cannot breathe nor live.

> If someone in Devuan starts talking about the right to bear arms, I am
> out of here. BSD, Plan 9 or something.

*** You just did! :P

Cheers,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/