Til: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] Release Names
On 12/08/2014 11:26 PM, Noel Torres wrote:

> But do not confuse that with not recognizing the History. All those white
> males lead us to where we are.

*** Oh, I well do recognize the History. I'm just not certain I want to
uphold "where we are" as "progress".

> Are you crazy?

*** I hope so.

> Learn to read: WE (you and me) will not be even be discussing this without
> most of THEM (those who allowed us to discuss it by electronic means).

*** Thank you for the reading course :)

> not try to convey your personal political maximalisms to the project.

*** Maximalism? Hardly.

> More politics?

*** We're talking about technology, are we not?

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/