:: Re: [Dng] Release Names
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Go Linux
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [Dng] Release Names
No need to apologize. :)

Since I'm not an adolescent, I don't find comic books very appealing. Start Trek characters, I could relate to. But how about something warm and fuzzy (less testosterone) . . . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Watership_Down_characters. Lots of choices there. Disclaimer - I have never read the book. ;) Just have a fondness for bunnies.