:: Re: [Dng] Release Names
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vince Mulhollon
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Release Names
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Eric Dee <djingo@???> wrote:

> Apple varieties

Speaking of apple varieties, we could have conversations like "povray is
running really slow on my AppleII install and I can't get ldap to
authenticate between my iphone and my old nano."

How about old networking technologies:

"So I got my kerberos master on X.25 and my kerberos slave on arcnet and
they aren't talking which is preventing me from porting qmail to X.400, any
advice other than run away and join the French Foreign Legion? Good news,
is I got bittorrent downloads working on MorseCode."

Or maybe diseases:

"I have hemorrhoids and I'm trying to install the JDK" "Dude, usually the
cause and effect is reverse, but whatever."