:: Re: [Dng] A devuan "constitution"
Página Principal
Autor: hellekin
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] A devuan "constitution"
On 12/08/2014 10:36 AM, Noel Torres wrote:
> On Saturday, 6 de December de 2014 18:33:29 hellekin escribió:
>> *** No I'm not. I'm proposing to call things for what they are. Given
>
> No, you are giving an opinion. One that many of us share, but only an opinion.
>
> non-free software is non-free. That's a fact.
>
> It being antisocial is an opinion. One that e.g. non-free software programmers
> do not share.
>
> Remember that a fact does not depend on any point of view. "Antisocial"
> depends on the point of view of who defines what "social" is.
>
> Don't be misleaded by feelings

*** Thank you for your correction. Indeed, what "they are" depends on
my relative point of view, given radical constructivism, and in that
case, "global society".

I use anti-social and society in the sense given by Heather Marsh in her
glossary, and developed in her writings: [0]

Society: Interdependent relationships of people who have agreed to be
bound by a social contract with each other. All people belong to many
different societies of every size. The root of society is a mother
giving birth to a child, creating the first unequal dependency from
which interdependent society was built. Trade relationships have a root
of two presumed equal men shaking hands which results in a trade
economy, not a society. Professional societies are only societies if
they include the nurturing, education and support of those who wish to
enter them.

Anti-social: instrumental to dissociation or the destruction of society
and social relationships.

==
hk

[0] https://georgiebc.wordpress.com/category/glossary/

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/