:: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsyst…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Borowski
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] Uninstallation of libsystemd0
On Sun, Dec 07, 2014 at 10:00:49AM +0100, Franco Lanza wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 07, 2014 at 06:47:34AM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > > Is there a safe way to remove/replace libsystemd0 and libsystemd-shim?
> >
> > For the time being, you can use my set of packages:
> > deb http://angband.pl/debian nosystemd main
> > (key at https://angband.pl/deb/archive.html)
> > These are built for amd64 only, say a word and I'll provide builds for
> > any other architecture you want.
>
> Interesting, can't you provide the source packages with already
> corrected rules file

s/^deb/deb-src/, of course, I'm not one of those good-for-nothing GPL
violators...

> or can't you just push them to devuan?

Isn't the plan to replace systemd-logind rather than use ConsoleKit1?
These packages use the version of CK from jessie.

If that's ok, they can be used as a start. If any are useful, let me know
so I can at least massage the changelog/etc -- the packages were meant for
my own use so I can at least shutdown/suspend/etc my own desktop. In
Debian, the Utopia stack gets non-systemd bug reports immediately closed
or reassigned to random consumer packages (like xfce4-session).

> > Unlike Devuan, these are pure jessie with only configuration changes,
> > the only exception being upower as 0.99 drops most of functionality so I
> > had to use the last non-eviscerated version (0.9.23).
>
> Well, for a large part of our initial repository, we will just do the
> same, just some config changes to remove libsystemd0 dependency,
> so, basically many of your packages will be pratically the same as in
> devuan

Is there anything missing yet?

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets. Instead, contact the nearest temple