著者: Franco Lanza
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] A defined list of requirements and what next?
On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 09:08:17PM +0000, Damien Hunter wrote:
> I hate to say it, but I'm finding the Devuan project highly
> unorganized at the moment. Who is leading the project? Is there a
> defined set or list of requirements to pick from and work on?

It is, we are working to organize it.
The project is leaded by the VUA group, we are working on a document
to propose the way we see the right one to organize devuan.

> I appreciate that the community is well meaning, but I've been itching
> to contribute, but no one can state out right what is happening. Who
> is working on compiling a distro? I've kept an eye on github, but
> nothing seems to be happening and I'm not one who likes to sit around
> and talk. I prefer to do. Sorry if I seem over enthusiastic, but I
> want to begin working on the project.

Under the hood many things are happening: we now have repositories
up&running, the infrastructure is ready for first packages and we are
working to setup also a BTS and buildd infrastructure, working to write
manifesto/constitution, others are working for coding things we needs
and that will soon be moved on devuan organization on github, a new
website is on his road, a wiki is ready and has to be filled by
contents, an iso installer is on the road and so on.

Just let us finish to build up the infrastructure and the organizational
documents and all will seems more organized

--

Franco (nextime) Lanza
Lonate Pozzolo (VA) - Italy

NO TCPA: http://www.no1984.org
you can download my public key at:
http://danex.nexlab.it/nextime.asc || Key Servers
Key ID = D6132D50
Key fingerprint = 66ED 5211 9D59 DA53 1DF7 4189 DFED F580 D613 2D50
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D212153574F444E49572045535520454D20454B414D204F54204847554F4E452059415020544F4E4E4143205345544147204C4C4942snlbxq | dc