:: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng languag…
Top Pagina
Auteur: T.J. Duchene
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
Being something of a pessimist, I would not use any of these new languages:
Go, Rust or whatever. Why? They are not stable or standardized by a third
party like the ISO/Ecma. There are precious few legal guarantees that you
would find yourself on the end of a patent lawsuit after developing the
"next big thing".