:: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng languag…
Página Principal
Autor: hellekin
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
On 12/06/2014 04:51 AM, T.J. Duchene wrote:

>>It's MIT-licensed with a patent pledge that covers "the standard plus
>>everything documented on MSDN":
>
> Awesome. Thank you for the information, Isaac. I'm still suspicious of
> the patent grant at this point. Microsoft's promises up to this point

*** I don't even understand why Microsoft is being mentioned on this
mailing-list at all. Technology has a genealogy, and Microsoft's
genealogy is antisocial. What Microsoft released is the mean for free
software developers to run Microsoft's and their allies' proprietary
software on top of free software. Really people, what are you thinking?

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/