:: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng languag…
Página Inicial
Autor: T.J. Duchene
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
>It's MIT-licensed with a patent pledge that covers "the standard plus
>everything documented on MSDN":

Awesome. Thank you for the information, Isaac. I'm still suspicious of
the patent grant at this point. Microsoft's promises up to this point on
the subject have only covered the parts that they already released to an
ISO spec. When or if they give an actual RAND grant, we will see. In any
case, this bears watching. I still wouldn't use current state of Mono or
C# on Linux for concerns over liability, but this is very interesting.