著者: chris
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] system scriptinng language.
A lot of people dismiss Lua out of hand, "oh its just some game kiddy
scripters language"

far from it!

but I really can't see there being much need to choose a language for
the fork, this is as far as I understand it a fork that’s as close to
Debian without systemd

As people are seriously worried about ABI compatibility with udev (why?)
I'd rather be building /everything/ from source and damn ABI
compatibility... but hey wadda I know...
I really can't see lots of time being spent recreating the wheel in the
new "language of choice" its kind of a moot point....