:: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Kezdőlap
Szerző: vladislav Ivanov
Dátum:
Címzett: Franco Lanza
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] GNOME and GDM
Thanks for that Franco, I am glad somebody here does not scream 'hate'
whenever there is criticism involved.

I propose that we adopt as loose a coupling as possible as our policy 0, if
a hard-coupled package is introduced we need to isolate as much of its
dependencies as possible or modify the code to make it work without extra
bloatware and lockinware.
I merely propose that we do not bother with GNOME for the tim3 being
because it will require a lot of extra work to clean up the code IMO.