:: Re: [Dng] Something wrong with devu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Something wrong with devuan mail list?
We are taking a pretty harsh posture against aggressive behaviour, especially if motivated by sexist or racist beliefs.

We understand some people may suffer from mental confusion to the point they need to come to rant about such thoughts haunting them on the mailinglist of a software project.

But for this project to take off we need to keep things on-topic and ease the involvement of good developers with little time at hand and no-nonsense attitude.

Therefore some (well known to be trolling) people are kept out of here.

Please dont feed the trolls when they come.

Soon updates on progress. Directions for involvement will be provided.

Main comm channels are this mailinglist and IRC. No real plans for web forum, likely won't be used by VUAs.
But if someone wants to contribute that to this project, feel free to set one up.

ciao