:: Re: [Dng] Online Forum or Closed FB…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: handygeek@nevils-station.com
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: handygeek, dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] Online Forum or Closed FB group?
Facebook is a real bad idea - many of us refuse to even open
an account on that black hole of exhibitionism and voyeurism -
not to mention it is resource intensive.

A well designed & managed Forum places information and
resources all neatly connected in one place.

Following a thread on email can get tiresome - especially
when users don't change the Subject to properly reflect text
content and when there's a flurry of noise-posts.

A Forum captures & organizes text, images, links, etc.

IMHO ...

--
David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Web Site: http://nevils-station.com/