:: Re: [Dng] Gregory's rant
Top Pagina
Auteur: Isaac Dunham
Aan: Gregory Smith
CC: Dng
Oude Onderwerpen: Re: [Dng] Old Sysadmins, and the true nature if Unix
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Gregory's rant
On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 04:37:02AM +0000, Gregory Smith wrote:
> (social progressives) need surveillance so they can put "bad" people
> (non-progressives, sexists, pedos, anti-feminists, racists, muslims,
> old christians,.. anything that would be in good standing with the
> ideas expressed in the old testament... anyone against them) in prison
> or to be bombed.

<and a lot more in like vein>

Gregory,
I voted for Huckabee, Keyes, Perry, and Romney...and I'm going to say
that, with uncapped 1.5Mbit DSL, none of your emails, this one
especially, have been worth the bandwidth to download them.

You advocate open-source development as a meritocracy.
You say that men create things.
Now, I'd like to see you create something that merits reading.
(Preferably a package stripped of a systemd dependency, or some other
code that helps to get Devuan closer to release.)

Also, I ask you to consider in prayer whether Eph. 4:1-3, Eph 4:29,
Phil. 4:5-8, Col. 3:8, and Gal. 5:13-15 mean anything to you; I cannot
see how the email to which I am replying could be considered compatible
with the principles expressed in the New Testament.

Awaiting a post that is more useful to edification or the need of the moment,
Isaac Dunham

--
And now a contribution to this list that may help the readership using
mutt: