:: Re: [Dng] Greets, Perl, &things
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matteo Panella
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Greets, Perl, &things
On 02/12/2014 03:29, Steven W. Scott wrote:
>      Regarding the Perl thang for Matteo, looks to me there's some
> pretty strict REGEXs in that perl script which parses the output from
> eu-readelf. Not sure if you can obtain a diff between output for a
> file,un-"optimized"  vs "optimized", but that would prolly reveal where
> the fix is needed.

Thanks for the heads-up. On a cursory inspection, abi-dumper is quite
outdated and makes assumptions on split-debug handling which aren't true
anymore (it looks for the .gnu_debugaltlink section, which has been
obsoleted a long time ago).

Has anybody an ABI compliance checker which understands output from
recent gcc/binutils? :)

Regards,
--
Matteo Panella