:: Re: [Dng] Reply-to header in this m…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Reply-to header in this maillist
re all,

this reply-to setting is intended (and recommended in mailman default).

We do want people to think twice before writing to this list, now counting about 250 subscribers.
I recommend elaborating proposals of sorts in private or IRC and come up here once ready.

BTW there are some discussions that aren't exactly interesting for the current effort.
For instance, we will not change the name of Devuan into anything else.
Also there will not be a web forum, most people involved are comfortable with mailinglists.

Thanks for your enthusiasm.