:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo [NOT name iss…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: chris
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Sujet: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo [NOT name issues]
just to recap I have floated a few ideas

http://chrisc.bedroomcoders.co.uk/img/devuan.svg a visual pun of a mouse
http://chrisc.bedroomcoders.co.uk/img/devuan2.svg a text only aid to
pronunciation !
http://chrisc.bedroomcoders.co.uk/img/devuan3.svg the uffington horse
(thats uffington not *h*uffington!!) -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uffington_White_Horse

There doesn't seem to be any clear "winner" here and I'm still keen to
hear ideas

please bare in mind the above are prototypes only for selection purposes

Does anyone think its worth me creating an icon vote page (I'd be
willing to accept submissions for this but suggest monochrome svg only -
greater simplicity/clearer and easier physical printing)

Is there anyone from the VUA who has a specific preference for mascot or
icon ?

Best