:: [Dng] First Time Contributor
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Damien Hunter
A: dng
Asunto: [Dng] First Time Contributor
Hello All,

I'll cut straight to it, after a quick introduction. I'm a Developer
specializing in C, C++, Perl, Bash and Python. My OS of choice for
personal use is Mint, but I work with RHEL v6 and HP-UX 11, and not by
choice.

I have never contributed to a Linux project of any kind, but I want
to. I've used OpenSuse Studio to put together a few packages, but
that's childs play, some thing a trained monkey could do. So I will be
putting together a few modules when I can and have been looking into
LFS as a guide.

So the real question is, when and where do we begin? How will the work
be divided out? Will there be a Git, where we can fork and merge
according to work done? For the last day I've been skimming some of
the mails and would like to see the Community come together and start
soon.

Damien