:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ruben Safir
A: Sascha Mester
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 08:40:29PM +0100, Sascha Mester wrote:
> I think I'll also start a forking project one day and
> make sure that it'll become media-relevant. *lol*

You want to see the work of an ego maniac?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaromil
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss
these issues on the talk page.
This article may be an autobiography or has been extensively edited by
the subject or an institution related to the subject. (March 2009)

Yah think?