著者: Sascha Mester
To: dng
題目: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Since I am not a native english-speaker, the very first thing
I'd want to know is a definition of "fraud" - I don't understand
this word ( and additionally refuse to use proprietary crap like
Google Translate or such ).

Then - the very best feature of an email-client is the fact,
that most clients come with a Junk-Filter. I'll tell my
Junk-Filter about "Ruben Safir" to move mails from that
person into the waste-bin. That's the way how to handle
spam.