:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Martijn Dekkers
À: Ruben Safir
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
@ruben,

I found the answer to all your questions within 5 minutes. Usually, I would
be happy to share my search results, but your childish demands for instant
answers (who owes *YOU* anything) rub me the wrong way. Go figure it out
for yourself. I don't think you are a troll, just a man who sampled a bit
too much of his own medicine. Anybody who publishes the kind of stuff you
do http://www.mrbrklyn.com/anti_semetic_bigots.html needs to really take
some time to find some inner peace.