:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Página Inicial
Autor: Martijn Dekkers
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
@ruben

Nobody is putting a gun to your head - you don't want to be here? Don't let
the door hit you on the way out. Most people here appear to be grown-ups
and free to make their own choices.

I also want to know who is who, and asked for it in a clear an polite way,
and was answered in a clear an polite way "trust us, soon we will let you
know", so I made the decision to do exactly that. That was my own choice.

Who are you (or anybody else for that manner) to drop in here and *demand*
this information? You can ask for it nicely, and if you don't like the
answer either way, then you are free to leave or stay as you see fit. can
you please quit the rabble-rousing in the meantime?

Thanks

-M