:: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ruben Safir
To: Waschbüsch Martin
CC: dng, Rick Moen
Betreff: Re: [Dng] fraud warning
On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 06:25:09PM +0100, Waschbüsch Martin wrote:

> > Am 01.12.2014 um 18:08 schrieb Ruben Safir <ruben@???>:

This is very simple and not rocket science. The individuals who are
fronting this just need to step forward, make themselves publically
knowable. Any legal entity involved needs to be documented in PLAIN
language (English being a good one) and scrutenized.

Who the hell is Richard Rojo?

That is not RMS, that is for sure.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!