Til: Vlad
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never going to make it / amount toanything.
"We are Veteran Unix Admins "

BTW - this is utter BS. I don't know who the heck YOU ARE, but "Veteran
Unix Admins" aren't the only group in the world upset with systemd and
for SURE they are not represented here.

This is a big con.

Debain needs a fork. Get together. Get a domain, and do it.

Really, this is unbelievable. There is just not enough thorazine in the
world.

Ruben