:: [Dng] fraud warning
Página Inicial
Autor: Ruben Safir
Para: dng
CC: Rick Moen
Assunto: [Dng] fraud warning

After a little research, it apears that if a fork needs to take place,
you need to establish indpendent infrastructure immediately. This dyne
website and these sysadmin and annonymous and untrackable, and
unaccountable...

This project, if it is to be serious, needs to be constructed in a
business like fashion. There is a collection taking place in the name
of a systemd-less debian fork under dyne.org. UNACCEPTABLE.

Everything needs to STOP until project leaders with real names are
appointed and made accountable, and a new website and infrastructure is
developed.

Kumbayah and all that not withstanding, this is serious business, and
shouldn't be run by crackmonkeys hiding their identities.

Ruben Safir

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com