:: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: You can now support…
Página Inicial
Autor: Alexander .S.T. Ross
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: You can now support us with Bitcoin!
https://Ind.ie could do with a but more funds in there fund raiser. I am
hopeful that they won't disappoint, though I do have some concerns like
as to weather there phone will be running completely free software but I
believe there one of the more hopefull options :)
so I have given them a little £ something.

do wish there first OS they dev for wasn't bapple. those who have
liberated them selfs get served last.. but then they are targeting those
that are using bapple and the alike which I currently have a had time
msg'ing/contacting and sharing with so maybe it's for the best :).

anyway checkout Aral's personal website too
http://aralbalkan.com/