:: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're n…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: chris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never going to make it / amount to anything.
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks
everyone else's stinks."

one thing that will make life difficult to get Devuan going is hyperbole...

less noise here would make life a lot easier....