:: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gregory Smith
À: dng
Sujet: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never going to make it / amount to anything.
I hope they are incorrect. Please let the be incorrect. It cannot be
that all the old guard of linux have left and all that is around as
devs of distros (for instance: I'm a game programmer, and used to do
system admin, I don't know much about putting together a distro) is
the people that like systemd. You really need to gather up as many
distro devs and old guard guys as possible and put something out, and
get a structure together and go.

https://boards.4chan.org/g/thread/45410766
Choice quotes:
"Devuan is a scam.

The person in charge is a multimedia programmer, not a sysadmin.

Their github basically has 0 relevant code so far."

--

"v a p o r w a r e"

--

"Devuan is the name of the next black thug martyr that a neighborhood
watchman or policeman will shoot."