:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gregory Smith
A: Miles Fidelman
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
"I don't know where the notion that people don't like real
world objects as logos comes from ... can you say "Apple"?"

Russians associate Apple with the original sin.

I really think the round+red sort of abstract logo should be whats
aimed for, even if it's not the spellcasters circle that was shown
before. Definitly red and abstract.

Devuan is to be what Debian used to be, so this should be shown in all things.

Also If the artist who made that logo above could opensource it I
could use it for spell casting in one of my games :P

Also I can't seem to send directly to the mailing list. I wanted to
send a mail countering the people saying Devuan should include the
init system that shall not be named.