:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Página Principal
Autor: handygeek@nevils-station.com
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Ouch! That assaulted my eyeballs. :-)

Seriously, it doesn't "feel friendly" as another poster described,
and I don't gather any information from the design.

Since I'm not a coder I'm adding a little feedback where I can.

It seems to me that a logo can, and should, work with the
vision.

I don't know where the notion that people don't like real
world objects as logos comes from ... can you say "Apple"?

David

--
David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Web Site: http://nevils-station.com/