著者: Gregory Smith
To: dng
題目: [Dng] No systemd: Please be sane and keep to the path you have chosen.
If you keep systemd then there is no point to this project.
Don't let the soft hearted or soft headed divert you.
Eject systemd, make dbus unnecessary, and get back to the linux we knew
from the beginning up to a few years ago.

Don't be pulled under by niceties.

Rember: There are people like Erich Schubert trying
to divert you, and badmouthing your project at every
opportunity, including putting out libels and
falsely conflating persons.

"""
As already known, we are NOT against systemd. We are pro-freedom.
Systemd WILL BE supported in devuan. Just not in the same manner as it
is in debian where it eat whole system.
"""

Ugh. Subverted from the very start. Even includes the bullshit
emphasis trying to beat down anyone who is against systemd.
What kind of people is "we". This is the debian mailing list
ALL (see I can do it too) over again. Disgusting and sad.
I hope Mr. "We" is not actually a rep.

"""
that is not useful .... I'll check out and tip the bellhop at the front
desk.
"""

Sadly :(
We don't get any choice. Even the "anti-systemd" fork
is going with systemd. (As the above poster with his
all caps emphasis showed: it would be crazy to think
the fork against systemd would "NOT" include systemd.
Crazy! You Fool! Get out!!)

Disgusting and profoundly disappointing.

People have given you money to have an old style linux
without systemd. No systemd. Don't be soft and nice.

Otherwise this is fraud.
How do are refunds acquired?

We'll atleast you only got 1.5k out of it before one
of "We" announced:

"""As already known, we are NOT against systemd. We are pro-freedom.
Systemd WILL BE supported in devuan."""

Fking frauds. (If this is true, if this person represents you)
But what was to be expected?