:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Top Pagina
Auteur: Bob Proulx
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
chris wrote:
> A mouse inspired me for no particular reason, I used this as a reference
> http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/mouse-caricature-18178737.jpg
>
> and came up with this http://chrisc.bedroomcoders.co.uk/img/devuan.svg
>
> It still needs work, but I won't bother unless there's a general consensus
> its worth bothering with...
>
> I may looks at some other animals / ideas so do say if you have any ideas

I must say that is nice! However it is definitely a computer mouse.
Which implies a graphical desktop. I, for one, tend to avoid the
computer mouse and simply type at the keyboard. I think that computer
mouse would a great logo for a desktop manager. But for the entire
operating system one that implies a little less specificity might be
better. I dare say that one of the Devuan sweet spots will be servers
that will never have a computer mouse attached.

Bob