:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Góra strony
Autor: Javier Ortega Conde (Malkavian)
CC: dng
Temat: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Some random ideas and images got by google images:

If Debian uses and spiral, we could use a tornado:
http://img.oncoloring.com/tornado_50b34ed467881-p.gif
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/E/H/P/0/k/q/tornado-md.png

Devuan is a fork of Jessie, and we don't like that Jessie have a red hat
(lol), but his horse is cute. Something inspired in "Perdigón", the horse
of Jessie?
http://www.jugueteriatuyyo.com/images/productos/toy-story-3-jessie-y-perdigon-3.jpg

Moreover horses inspires speed and freedom :)

PD: I am/was a Debian lover. I don't like systemd and moreover it has
problems with my RAID10 so I began using openrc and now uses it in all my
machines. I can't uninstall all systemd packages of my system because even
the printer driver depends on them. Devuan is my hope. Maybe it's time to
try Funtoo/Gentoo in the meantime

--
        Agur: Javier Ortega Conde (Malkavian)
Member of Go Club of Bilbao (GoBi)        http://gobi.webnode.es