:: [Dng] [debianfork] I want to help a…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Nix\\
À: dng
Sujet: [Dng] [debianfork] I want to help and contribute.
Hello,

Maybe some people know me from freenode, maybe not. I'm a ex Fedora member,
my work for Fedora was:

Test every Alpha, Beta, RC release and report bug
Report security bugs testing PoC from seclist in Fedora releases.
Help on IRC to new users.

I'm a sysadmin, not a programmer, and I can contribute with vms (VPS),
running on KVM, full root access, and the distro that you want.
Maybe no large VPS with a lot of RAM, but yes 1-2 cores, 512->1024GB of
RAM, and 30GB HDD aprox.

If you need a build-bot, supybot, eggdrop, anything for the channel
#devuan, tell me, feel free to say me what spec you need and in less than
30 minutes the VPS is done!.

My native language is spanish, so, sorry my horrible english here and in
the IRC.

Linux community need a fork, need more forza together gentoo and slackware,
the most famous distro that are no infected with Red Hat malware,
controlled by a init system. I think that Torvalds included, was introduced
into some of what now can not leave, because is engrained into the kernel,
and all distros depends of them, and He know it.

Kind Regards
Saludos Cordiales

Nix\