Til: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Emne: Re: [Libbitcoin] Duplicated Bitcoin amount string <-> text routines
I just chatted with Eric on IRC about this, and it looks like the best
solution is to keep parse_amount, but to make the rounding optional.
If the rounding is turned off, the routine will return failure if the
input has more than 8 digits after the decimal point. This maintains
compatibility with the existing btc_to_satoshi routine.

-William