:: Re: [Dng] [META] Trolls away!
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [Dng] [META] Trolls away!

On 30 November 2014 09:01:31 CET, Ruben Safir <ruben@???> wrote:
>On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:19:21PM -0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
>> Do we have any mechanism to stop trolling on this list?
>
>It looks like a good procmail filter will be needed to work with this

traditionally we do not have any means of moderation at dyne.org, because of Foucaultian principles lets say. But then we have rather small groups (400/500 subscribers average per list) if compared to what this list may become.

I don't see a big problem so far, as in personal insults or racist behaviour or anything really bad I can think of, so I beg you please be patient, ignore and if really needed call people to reason, also with private communications.

If you think some trigger must really be pulled then pm me or hellekin or someone else @dyne.org about it for a speedy analysis and reaction.

thanks for your concern