:: [Dng] Fwd: Re: eudev (Was: useful…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: chris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [Dng] Fwd: Re: eudev (Was: useful blog post)

If you're specifically NOT using systemd why would you want systemd-udev ?
( or for that matter anything systemd-* )

On Gentoo I use eudev and everything compiles happily, looking at the
source tree for eudev it seems to have its own version of libudev
(https://github.com/gentoo/eudev/tree/master/src/libudev) - unless I'm
missing something whats the problem with using eudev ?