:: [Dng] DevUan !
Top Pagina
Auteur: Keith
Aan: Dng
Onderwerp: [Dng] DevUan !
I have read many concerns about what if Debian allows INIT along side
(Systemd).

The point is who cares what Debian does...? I don't.... They went
along with the NSA ( overthrow of PID #1 ) designed by the Red Hat
division of the ANT team.

Yikes... !   Good enough for me !   Debian is OWNED !    They didn't
select any program randomly, they went for the throat !   PID #1  !

That is fine.... But not for me... Debian is no longer Linux in the
true sense of the word... No matter what they do to sugar coat this....
(devUan ) is debian now. Welcome aboard, or suffer the consequences.
Meet ya on the other side.

Without a doubt some members within us might eventually work for ANT.
Thats fine too... Just so PID One belongs to us I am ok with that..
After all Linux is for everyone. Rock on... Debian is owned at this
point... This is also fine.... Just so we have people brave enough to
understand the situation and fork. Linux will always survive.

( Long time supporter of debian here ) Time to run ! Not walk !!!!