:: Re: [unSYSTEM] can we please harass…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Troy Benjegerdes
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] can we please harass this man
There is no need to harass this moron.

However, it may be wise to educate senators and congresscritters how high frequency
trading and insider information can be used to launder money on centralized exchanges,
such as various Bitcoin exchanges, as well non-bitcoin central exchanges, such as the
ones on Chicago and New York. (pointing out how this mechanism could be used to
anonymously fund political campaigns, while true, maybe be a little over the top)

cryptographic/blockchain currencies with a public blockchain do not have this potential
threat, and can be easily tracked by the FBI and NSA, and thus should be encouraged.

Personally I think we would be far better off with a law requiring that all political
campaigns must be funded with public-blockchain-based accounting systems. (in other
words, candidates would need to create their own cryptocoins)