著者: Ben Vickers
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] unMonastery
:-)

Yes, we'll launch version 1 of the unMonastery in-a-box (now The
unMonastery Bios) at the end of January, so that others can replicate the
model freely - and we're currently in negotiations to roll out in Italy,
Germany and UK over 2015-16, nothing 100% confirmed yet, so nothing public.
We'll also put out a call for expressions of interest in January to gauge
the interest from cities, individuals and groups, because right now we
don't really have any clue what the capacity is for doing more, beyond the
dedicated 10-20 people currently working on it.

Also there's a working group of local Materans trying to bring it back to
life there, which we're trying to support.

Actually might be an opportune moment to flag to people on this list and
ask a question, is anyone working on this >
https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/UnSYSTEM/Opensource_city

Because we'd like to combine/contribute efforts in some way.